CHARISMA Cares Bless Israel donations are given to Operation Lifeshield, Magen David Adom, & Disaster Relief in Israel.
Through Operation Lifeshield your daonation goes directly to placing strong steel re-inforced, pre-cast concrete fortified shelters in public areas, such as schoools, parks, & senior citizen centers. Above- ground fully accessible structures, meeting the strictest standards of IDF Home Front Command, Lifeshield shelters are transported by truck, and can be re-located to meet changing security needs.
With Magen David Adom, “ The Official National Aiod Society for the State of Israel” your support makes a difference in 6 ways.
- Emergency Medical Vehicles- Their fleet of 800 vehicles has been fully funded by AFMDA donors like you!
- Emergency Medical Stations- MDA has 123 Emergency Medical Stationa & 11 dispatch stations throughout Israel.
- MDA National Blood Services Center- Responsible for maintaining Israel’s blood supply.
- MDA Cord Blood Bank- tests & types umbilical cord blood
- Training- For MDA Volunteer’s, EMT’s, & Parametics
- Technology- GPS technology allows MDA ambulance’s the gain the fastest route to a scene around traffic & other obstructions.
In a recent CHARISMA magazine article, Mr. Strang reminds us that the state of the Israel & the Jewish people around the world – now more than ever- are in need of Christian support and love. Rabbi Aaron Rubinger, the leading conservative Rabbi in Orlando share d with Mr. Strang, “Your prayers, moral support, and vocal expressions need to be heard.” In addition he shared that “ Israel defended its own civilians while opposing a cruel, terrorist regime who intentionally attacked Israeli civilians while making use of its own Palestinian people as sacrificial lambs in an effort to gain media points.”
Mr. Strang shares, “ Christians should understand that the ant-Semitic rants and protest in London, Paris, and New York, as well as throughout media, are clogging the newspapers and TV stations with lies and darknesss.” Rabbi Schmuel Bowman, the executive director of Operations Lifeshield stated, “If Christians see their role, their raison d’etre, as bringing the gospel to the world….then their voice must heard and their actions must be felt.” Because of readers like you, who have given to Operation Lifshield, Christians have helped place many bomb shelters in locations where residents constantly need a place to flee for safety.
Thank you for your gifts, and in the words of Rabbi Bowman, “We didn’t know you cared…until you said so.”